Monday, April 20, 2009

A Week After Birth!

Hi blog readers! They are one week old now and they are all very healthy. I have noticed that all of them have thesame markings as their father. They all have white on their chest. I am so excited to see my puppis very playful and energetic.

Before we got into a week, I made a certain mistakes, well I accidentally smash one of my puppies with my foot and my masters were almost get very mad at me. I was very sorry about that incident. Then as days goes by, I started to become gentle and I took no attention to those people, cats and other dogs passing by on the road and bark on them so that my puppies won't bother while they are being feed.

Well, It's really hard but it is very fulfilling everytime I watch them crawling and sleeping at my side. But... some of my puppies are crying every afternoon, and since my master tried to use electricfan and transfer them in a while inside the house, letting them sleep in the floor, they stopped crying loud. They hate the summer time!

Well here's their pictures (One Week Old)

MALES


FEMALES


AND HERE IS THEIR FATHER!





No comments:

Post a Comment