Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eight Cute pit-Babies!

At 3:45 A.M. (Philippine Time), April 12, I gave birth to eight cute and healthy puppies! It was a terrible hours when I finally felt that they will going to go out in my womb. First is a female, second is a male, then female, female, male, female, female and the last is a male. It's 5 Females and 3 Males. They are so lovely and my masters helped me to deliver them. I can see in their eyes too that they were scared and nervous, but when I showed to them courage that I can handle the delivery myself (like eating those bags and umbilical cords, a little bit tasty but ewww), they were too gappy watching the pups and taking pictures and videos.



Well here's the puppies taking their first breakfast in the morning of April 12. I will ask my master later to upload the videos.

Thank God! Thank St. Francis and St. Roche!

No comments:

Post a Comment