Monday, March 23, 2009

Puppy time.... I love those days!


Hi everyone... My name is Gamby. Though I'm having a hard ways to tell you the story of my life, but I will try my best to use my Masters whom I served for almost a year and a half that they will be the one to relay to you the story of my life.

I loved them so much from the time they bought me and raised, treat me as one of their family. I am two months old when they put me in a box and took me from my parents. I was just a little bit scared because they were riding in a motorcycle and I am afraid hearing those loud noises of cars passing by as we cruise the road going to my new home. Cold and strong wind flashed on my face, so I better hid myself on the box because I really don't know where will they take me.

Finally, we got to their home. They let me explore their place and I am ashamed of myself when they watched me difficult standing because of their slippery floors. It took me some time to learn balancing... whew, it was hard. They gave me milk and puppy kibble, start to cuddle me and kiss my lips, ewwww, but that was cool!

I remember then that they have this little cage for me. They put clothes as my bedsheet to keep myself warm but I can't sleep that night because I'm still a baby and I'm not use to sleep alone.

Look here's my Picture! I'll give you more stories on my next entry.. ciao! Oh by the way, I'll leave you these set of pictures. These were the days when I was a puppy.



No comments:

Post a Comment